Apply for Housing
Join the exciting community that exists only on campus. We are committed to embracing difference, nurturing lifelong relationships, and facilitating the success of each student.
After submitting your housing deposit, check your email for how to apply through The Housing Director by signing into your Single Sign On Account.
Once you've established your personal password you may log in anytime.
- Your College-Wide Identification Number (CWID)
- Submit tuition and housing deposit (includes $300 for tuition and $200 for housing). Click here for instructions to pay online or call the Bursar's office at (504) 865-2388.
- Some students, including Exchange students and late applicants, will receive information through their Loyola Gmail address by default. Click here for instructions on how to access your Loyola Gmail for the first time.
- Know what meal plan you would like select! What you choose in your housing application will be your meal plan for the academic school year. Click here to view the choices.
Loyola honors the dignity of each student by offering appropriate accommodations for students with documented and approved disabilities. See Requests for Housing Accommodations to learn more.
Requests for housing accommodations should be submitted by the appropriate deadline for the fall term:
- Returning students: March 12
- Incoming students: May 1
Loyola requires every student to live on campus for three (3) academic years, or until attaining Senior standing. Campus residents are also required to take advantage of the many dining options on campus by carrying a meal plan. Click here for information about appeals for exemption from the residency requirement.
- Roommate requests can be made by searching for your preferred roommate’s name in the “Select Roommates” section of the “Room Requests & Preferences” tab in The Housing Director.
- If you don’t have a roommate(s) in mind, you can simply complete the roommate matching profile and the system will match you with some with similar preferences.
- Roommate selection is separate from your housing application and must be completed in addition to your application.
- Submit your roommate's information and Residential Life will email you with next steps.