About Student Life and Ministry
The Department of Student Life and Ministry works with the following areas of campus life:
- Student Organizations
- Fraternity and Sorority Life
- Campus Wide Events & University Traditions
- Campus Recreation
- Leadership Development
- First Year Programs
- Sophomore Year Experience
- Commuter Services
- Loyola University Community Action Program
- Christian Life Communities
- Sacrament and Faith Formation
- Ignacio Volunteers
For the Fall 2020 semester, SLM will be hosting programming both virtually and on campus (following CDC and university guidelines). In addition, SLM will also be providing opportunities for students to be involved in student organizations virtually.
Department of Student Life and Ministry Hours of Operation: Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m.–4:45 p.m.
Danna Student Center Hours of Operation: Monday–Sunday, 7 a.m.–2 a.m.