University Sports Complex
The University Sports Complex is the perfect environment to improve your well-being and make lasting social connections while being active! Learn a new sport, improve your fitness level, or enjoy many of the amenities that we offer below:
- Functional fitness room with four squat racks and 20 yards of turf (sleds, medicine balls, plyometric boxes, adjustable dumbbells and TRX bands)
- Weight room with numerous plated-loaded strength training equipment and free weights
- Upper-level weight room with cable and strength-training machines
- Upper-level cardio area with stationary bikes, treadmills, ellipticals, rowing machines and stair steppers
- Aerobics room
- 1/8 of a mile indoor track
- Two full-size collegiate basketball courts (12 goals) that can accommodate up to six volleyball courts
- Swimming pool (six lanes, shallow end for recreation) with a lifeguard on duty
- Hot and cold tubs
- Sauna and steam rooms
- Ping pong table
Download the App!
1) Go to the Apple App Store or Google Play
2) Download memberme+
3) Input Loyola Sports Complex in the search bar and set as your home gym
**Check the calendar daily to stay up to date with facility availability
**Check the announcements and notifications area to stay up to date on all gym policies
For information about intramural and club sports, contact the Department of Student Life & Ministry at 504.865.3622.
For additional information about the University Sports Complex, call 504.864.7539.