Loyola’s residence halls are the perfect place to live, learn, and develop lifelong relationships with a diverse cohort of students from around the country and the world.
The residence halls at Loyola University New Orleans provide a safe and comfortable environment, and offer services designed to facilitate the learning, growth, and personal development of each student.
Check out our 360o tours of residence hall rooms here.
- Click 360o panoramas.
- Zoom into the map slightly.
- Hover the mouse over the res hall you wish to view.
Room Rates and Fees
Summer 2023 Residence Hall Rates**
|Double Occupancy||Single Occupancy|
|**Plus $10 programming fee & $350 Wolf Bucks|
Residence Hall Rates 2023-2024* (per semester)
|Triple Occupancy||Double Occupancy||Single Occupancy|
|Francis Family Hall - suites||$4,395||$5,505|
|Cabra Hall & Francis Family Hall - apartments||$5,095||$5,530|
|*Plus a $30/semester program fee|
What's in a Loyola Residence Hall?
Residence halls at Loyola come with the following amenities:
- Community kitchen(s)
- Study lounges
- Vending machines
- Laundry facilities
- Ice Machine located in Biever Hall
- TV lobbies with HDTV
- Public Piano Areas in Cabra, Founders and Biever Halls
- Private Music Practice Rooms in Buddig and Francis Family Halls
- Card access security on exterior doors
- Bike racks available near each hall
- Fire safety system
- Recreation equipment available for rental
- Gym located in Cabra Hall
Individual rooms provide the following amenities:
- Desk and chair
- Bed and mattress
- Closet or wardrobe
- Air conditioning and heating
- Wireless internet access
- Carpet (Francis Family Hall)
Depending on the building and specific room assignment, each campus residence hall room may be single, double, or triple occupancy. Remember to communicate with your roommate(s) so you don't over-pack!