Apply for Housing
Join the exciting community that exists only on campus. We are committed to embracing difference, nurturing lifelong relationships, and facilitating the success of each student.
After submitting your housing deposit, check your email for how to apply through The Housing Director by signing into your Single Sign On Account.
Once you've established your personal password you may log in anytime.
- Your College-Wide Identification Number (CWID)
- Submit tuition and housing deposit (includes $300 for tuition and $200 for housing). Click here for instructions to pay online or call the Bursar's office at (504) 865-2388.
- Some students, including Exchange students and late applicants, will receive information through their Loyola Gmail address by default. Click here for instructions on how to access your Loyola Gmail for the first time.
- Know what meal plan you would like select! What you choose in your housing application will be your meal plan for the academic school year. Click here to view the choices.
Loyola honors the dignity of each student by offering appropriate accommodations for students with documented and approved disabilities. See Requests for Housing Accommodations to learn more.
Requests for housing accommodations should be submitted by the appropriate deadline for the fall term:
- Returning students: March 12
- Incoming students: May 1
Loyola requires every student to live on campus for two (2) academic years, or until attaining Junior standing. Campus residents are also required to take advantage of the many dining options on campus by carrying a meal plan. Click here for information about appeals for exemption from the residency requirement.
- Roommate requests will be accepted May 15 through July 1. The ‘Roommates’ tab is separate from your housing application and must be completed in addition to the application if you have a desired roommate. Follow these steps!
- Log into your account in the Residence system.
- Find your Roommate Code in the top right corner and share it with your desired roommate(s). Your roommate(s) will also need to share their code with you.
- Go to the ‘Roommates’ tab in your account and select the term Fall 2020 to begin. Then, add your desired roommate’s Roommate Code.
- If you don’t have a specific roommate in mind, you can complete the roommate matching profile in your Residence account and search for a roommate with similar preferences.
- Submit your application with your roommate's information and Residential Life will email you with roommate instructions.
Notification of room assignment and your roommate will be sent July 15 via email.