The tuition provides full day care Monday through Friday, from 7:30 a.m. until 5:30 p.m. Part-time care is not available.
Infants (Children 6Wks to 12 months of age):
- Loyola Students and Payroll Deduction: $255.60 per week, or $1065 per month (based on 26 pay periods of $491.54 per pay period)
- Alumni of Loyola and Community members: $304.80 per week, or $1,270 per month
Toddlers (Effective the month the child turns one, to three years of age)
- Loyola Students and Payroll Deduction: $240 per week, or $1,000 per month (based on 26 pay periods of $461.51 per pay period)
- Alumni of Loyola and Community members: $288 per week, or $1,200 per month.
Three year olds and above (Effective the month the child turns three):
- Loyola Students and Payroll Deduction: $225.60 per week, or $940 per month (based on 26 pay periods of $433.85 per pay period)
- Alumni of Loyola and Community members $278.40 per week, or $1,160 per month.
An annual registration fee of $100 will be charged for each child already enrolled in the Center. This is non-refundable.
A registration deposit of $300.00 will be charged for each child upon initial registration. This amount will be applied to the child's last month of tuition once a thirty-day written notice of withdrawal has been given.
Late Payments: Children will not be allowed to attend school if the tuition is not current. All tuition payments must be made by the 10th of each month. A $25.00 late fee will be charged for tuition paid after the 10th of the month.
Late Pick Up Fees: Children must be picked up by 5:30 p.m. each day. Parents arriving after 5:30 p.m. will be charged $1.00 per minute for each child. Please make payment to Whelan Children's Center.
Activity Fee: An activity fee of $35.00 will be charged annually for each child enrolled at the center. This fee will cover the cost of a class t-shirt, embroidered towel for water days, and TS Gold assessment for your child. The activity fee will be due by the 1st of October each year.
New Families: New families enrolling a child after December 31, 2018, will be charged the tuition rate for academic year 19/20 and will continue paying the rate until the next rate change takes effect.
Withdrawal: The center requires a 30- day written notice of withdrawal. If a timely notice is not provided, the family will forfeit the deposit paid upon enrollment. Tuition will be pro-rated and only charged up to the last day of the week in which the child's last day falls as long as a 30 day written notice of withdrawal is received.
There is no refund or reduction of fees when your child is absent or when the center is closed. Tuition is charged per week during the year.