Student Conduct Reporting Forms
Please use these forms to report any behaviors of concern involving Loyola University New Orleans students, whether these behaviors occur inside or outside of the classroom setting. Reportable behaviors may include Code violations, a student who you feel may be struggling physically or psychologically, general complaints or information, academic concerns, other behaviors of concern that you would like to see addressed or would like to discuss. When completing this form, please include your name, title, and contact information. Please note that anonymously submitted forms may limit our effectiveness in dealing with concerning behavior; CSAs may not submit anonymously.
- Appeals Submission Form – Use this link to appeal a decision of a conduct officer or board.
- Bias Incident Reporting Form – Use this link to report an act of discrimination, harassment, intimidation, violence or criminal offense committed against any person, group or property that appears to be intentional and motivated by prejudice or bias.
- Care and Concern Reporting Form – Use this link to report conduct or events that are cause for concern - whether behavioral or academic - including but not limited to changed mood/appearance, death of a loved one, personal wellness, academic difficulty, considering leaving the University, excessive absences from courses, and other academic concerns.
- Compliments, Complaints, and Comments – Use this link to provide appreciative and constructive comments help us improve our services.
- Disciplinary Record Request – Use this link to request a release of your disciplinary record.
- Incident Reporting Form – Use this link to report Code of Conduct violations, informational/FYI reports, and/or Campus Security Authority reports.
- New User Request Form – Use this link to request a Maxient user account.
- Residential Life Visitor Registration Form – Use this link to register an extended stay or minor guest in the residence halls.
- Sanction Submission Form – Use this link to submit any sanctions as prescribed by your conduct officer or board.
- Title IX Report Form – Use this link to report alleged sexual misconduct, domestic or dating violence, stalking or retaliation pursuant to the Student Code of Conduct.
You may also elect to file a University Police Silent Witness Form, which is monitored Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. For immediate service call University Police at 504-865-3434 from your cell phone or 911 from a campus phone, which will route you to University Police. Completion of the Silent Witness Form is done under condition of anonymity. If you wish that University Police contact you, please complete the 'Contact Information' section at the bottom of the page. All information is kept confidential.