EMPLOYOLA should be your first stop in any job or internship search. EMPLOYOLA is the 24/7 job board for employers that purposefully want to recruit Loyola students. But that’s not all EMPLOYOLA is. It also contains:
- The latest information on recruiters visiting campus, career fairs, workshops, and professional development events
- Your resume, general cover letter, and other recruiting documents you want to store in the system to apply for posted positions, for employers doing a blind search of candidates, and as a backup to ensure you never lose your documents
- Job agents that automatically email you when a new position matching your personal, job search preferences is added to EMPLOYOLA. This means you don’t have to remember to return to the system again and again to check for new positions
- Your editable, personal profile that employers may search to find candidates to reach out to for their employment opportunities
- An employer directory of all employers who have approached Loyola for talent in the last three years
Log in regularly. Update your profile. Upload your resume. Create job agents so you don’t miss out on that perfect opportunity to launch your career.
For further information on EMPLOYOLA or help trouble-shooting the system, contact the Coordinator of Recruiting Services at (504) 865-3860 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employola Log In
If you graduated in the year of 2010 or after, please login as a student. If you graduated in the year of 2009 or before, please click “Click here to register”. Any questions regarding to your EMPLOYOLA account please contact Li Seghers at email@example.com or 504-865-3860.